Join us to see Red61 VIA in action
Discover how the Fringe's ticketing ecosystem has seen audience numbers flourish year after year thanks to superb customer experiences and the ability to harness insights that power smarter marketing.
We'll let you in on how VIA fosters unique collaborations across multiple clients and sales channels, selling more than 2.1 million tickets across 294 venues for the 3 week festival.
You will have the opportunity to learn more about VIA's unique architecture before going on a tour around Fringe sites and venues to see how they capitalise on the system for their challenging requirements yet continued success.
The showcase will explore:
- How each venue remains in control of their inventory but benefits from collaboration and cross selling across the festival network
- Discover the flexibility and versatility that allows each venue to cater for their individual requirements (factoring in budgets, staffing, infrastructure and more)
- How comprehensive marketing tools can build audiences quickly and effectively. Discover how reports and analytics make your marketing more compelling, encourage loyalty and help you quickly respond to emerging trends driving bigger audiences
- Low technical deployment and cutting unnecessary costs with flexible hosting options, automated functions, flexible hardware solutions and integrated mobile functionality to reduce management and technology costs across the board
- Integration with existing sales channels and event management infrastructure to streamline operations and increase efficiency
- How to scale with confidence, building on the strong foundation of our robust and resilient platform, designed to handle the most intensive, high-volume environments.
Ask questions. We have the answers.
This is a unique opportunity to meet staff behind the Fringe and venues and learn from their experience and expertise.
And in typical Fringe fashion we will end the ticketing showcase with refreshments.